How a Car Accident Attorney Can Help You
No matter how careful you are behind the wheel, you never know how experienced, focused or sober other drivers may be. That is why, experts say, the average motorist will be involved in at least four accidents over a lifetime.
When these auto collisions result in more significant damage and injuries, retaining an experienced car accident lawyer can be integral to protecting victims’ rights and helping them succeed in their financial recoveries.
What a Car Accident Lawyer Can Do for You
At the Law Offices of James H. Guest, LLC, our Denver lawyers have extensive experience advocating accident victims’ rights to justice and compensation following auto collisions. Specifically, some of the ways that our attorneys can help you following an auto wreck include by (but are not limited to):
- Handling all of the administrative work to get your case started – As you focus on getting the medical care you may need following a car crash, you can count on our lawyers to take care of all of the paperwork and other administrative tasks necessary to initiate your case and get you on the path to financial recovery. While our lawyers will clearly explain your rights, case and options, they will also keep you informed about the progress of your case as it moves forward.
- Protecting your interests at every phase of your case – The professionals involved in your case, such as insurance providers, may not be looking out for your best interests, as they may have their own interests to promote in your case. Our lawyers, however, will defend your rights and interests, making sure that no other parties try to compromise them and, in doing so, cost you the compensation and justice to which you are likely entitled.
- Compiling all evidence necessary and available for your case – This can include anything from police reports and witness statements to medical reports, insurance reports, property damage bills and expert reports. Our lawyers understand how to build the strongest possible cases for various types of auto collision claims, and they are ready to put their experience and skills to work helping you.
- Dealing with insurance companies on your behalf – This is crucial, as insurers can try to manipulate the facts or evidence in a case in an effort to reduce or deny payouts to victims. Our lawyers won’t let this happen to you. We know how to deal with insurers and fight back when they have wrongly undercut or denied our clients’ claims.
- Fighting to obtain the full amount of compensation to which you may be entitled – Skilled and seasoned negotiators and litigators, our lawyers will work relentlessly to make sure that you secure the compensation you deserve for your medical bills and ongoing treatment costs, as well as the other losses and damages you incurred due to the auto accident.
Contact a Denver Car Accident Lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC
To get experienced help pursuing compensation following a car accident, contact a Denver car accident lawyer at the Law Office of James H. Guest, LLC. Our attorneys will work diligently to ensure that you can focus on healing — while we focus on handling all legal matters and resolving your case as favorably and efficiently as possible.
Contact us by calling (303) 292-2992 or by emailing us via the contact form on this page to find out more about your potential case and how we can help you. We offer free initial consultations, and there is no fee for our services if there is no recovery in your case.
From our offices located in Denver, our attorneys provide superior personal injury representation to clients in Lakewood, Denver, Littleton, Arvada, Evergreen, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Westminster, Brighton, Thornton, Broomfield, Boulder, Parker, Englewood, Wheat Ridge, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Vail, Conifer, Castle Rock, Denver County, Adams County, Jefferson County, Douglas County, Arapahoe County, Boulder County, Broomfield County, El Paso County, Larimer County, Weld County, Eagle County, Summit County and throughout Colorado.